Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Customer Appreciation Freebies

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION WEEK

Love mark.?  Love Free Stuff?  Then I've got a deal for you!  All orders of $50 or more placed between now and August 2nd will receive two of these super amazing gifts PLUS free shipping.   It's a surprise which ones you'll get, but I promise you won't be disappointed!   



TO QUALIFY FOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION FREEBIES

  1. Orders must be emailed in to me at beautifulmarkgirl@gmail.com before August 2, 2011 to qualify. 
  2. Simply shop my e-boutique online, write down what you'd like to order including size or color.
  3. Orders MUST be $50 or more.
  4. Send me your list in an email. 
  5. I'll invoice you via paypal...you'll have 24 hours to make your payment.
 I'll ship your products and free gifts directly to you!  It's that simple!

Have questions about products?  I'm here to help you discover the power of mark. products.  Feel free to email me anytime.

Don't forget as part of my Customer Appreciation Week, I'm offering an amazing deal to those of you who are interested in becoming mark. reps yourself.  Check out this blog post for more information.  BECOME A mark. REP YOURSELF


No comments:

Post a Comment